To Our Employees:
We value you as the heart and soul of our healthcare system as we work together for the care and welfare of our patients - our first concern and priority.
In each HCA Far West facility, we strive to provide dynamic environments that demonstrate respect for patients, families and staff and encourage and empower our medical teams to give the very best patient care possible. Locally managing our facilities ensures that we share the values and interests of each community in order to better understand and serve our patients.
When you come to work for an HCA Far West facility, you join with a leader in healthcare. Healthcare professionals who join HCA have distinct advantages: an interesting variety of positions; opportunities for career growth and advancement; paid continuing education; and relocation and travel opportunities within the HCA network where you can take along the benefits you've worked so hard to build.
HCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to work force diversity and we strive to help you in your career goals in order to help each of you achieve the things you want most in life.
Our common values include these commitments:
- We offer quality and compassionate care in an environment of trust and integrity.
- We work collaboratively to optimize patient care and outcomes.
- We respect our employees and encourage them to excel and be the best they can be.
- We strive for innovation by encouraging creative ideas and seeking progressive technologies.
- We embrace the cultural diversity of our stakeholders.
- We aim for service excellence in all that we do.
Thank you to each employee for the contributions that you make each day when you display service and care as a valued member of our Far West healthcare team. We appreciate your efforts and continued commitment.
Very sincerely yours,
Bryan R. Rogers, President
HCA Far West Division