Margaret A Terhar, MDBreast Surgery
We are committed to providing the responsive care possible in what can be a very stressful time in a woman's life. We strive to achieve the utmost in professionalism while displaying sensitivity and being mindful of our patient's emotional and spiritual needs. We believe that timely and open communication is essential in forging strong and mutually respectful relationships. It is our mission to outperform expectations and provide a higher level of care than has been experienced before.
- Breast Surgery - Primary
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - Wright State University - 1981
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - Wright State University School of Medicine - 1985
- Internship: Wright State University School of Medicine - 1986
- Residency: Wright State University School of Medicine - 1990
- Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center