Healthy Employees = Healthy Business
Employers have a long-held interest in understanding the financial impact of employee health on their bottom line. In response to this interest, Sunrise Health has developed an Employer Wellness Program to help employers take a proactive approach to managing employee health and control rising healthcare costs.
At Sunrise Health we understand the health of your workforce dramatically impacts your bottom line. We believe one of the most effective ways we can improve health is by working with employers. We understand that the health of your organization is dependent on the health of your employees. We understand that investing in health in the workplaces reduces costs, improves productivity and makes for a healthier business. A positive sense of well-being is a key characteristic of healthy and productive employees.
We know starting employer health programs can feel overwhelming. That is why we offer comprehensive wellness programs that are unique to your employee population and will engage your employees in healthy behaviors and result in lifestyle changes.
- On-site Educational Opportunities
- Physician Speaking Engagements
- Participation in Health Fairs & Enrollment Fairs
- Comprehensive Wellness Program based on your population's needs
- Wellness Challenges
- Health Campaigns
- Disease Management
- Educational Collateral
- On-site employee focused health centers
- Wellness hotline available 24/7
Why Employee Health?
Companies that support workplace wellness programs have a greater percentage of employees at work every day. Companies that engage in workplace wellness programs and begin to create a culture of health and wellness at work may also notice:
- Increased employee productivity
- Fewer lost work days/absenteeism drops
- Fewer on the job injuries
- Improve employee health
- Medical costs decrease
- Engage employees in healthcare decision-making
- Employee morale improves
- Enhance job satisfaction
- Better employee enthusiasm and engagement
- Increased employee retention & turnover